2myplace offers a safe space for young adults to become resilient and confident while managing adverse experiences. They learn to make informed decisions and avoid unsafe people and situations.
There are specific skills that young teens should instill as they are growing up. Some of these skills include:
- Self Confidence
- Managing Stress and Anxiety
- Becoming Self Awareness
- Social Media Responsible
- Meditation and Relaxation
- Breathing Techniques
- Resilient Relationships and Boundaries
- Suicide Awareness and Education
Gain a deep understanding of exploitation and trafficking, as well as the signs of stress, anxiety and pressure experienced by our kids that increase the risk of adverse experiences:
- Signs of ‘grooming’ and predatory behavior
- Suicide risk factors
- Trafficking in the United States
- Safety in schools, neighborhoods and
Through panel discussions and live or online workshops designed for young adults, we offer coaching and life skills programs that focus on confidence, awareness and mental wellness.